Aerial Installation Tips - Secrets to the Best Signal
The best televisions usually have the best signals. But sometimes, clear signal also depends on your TV aerial . Here are some tips on how to maximise aerial potential for the best signal for your television in Auckland.
- Make sure that buildings or other infrastructures are not blocking the TV tower.
- The higher the antenna, the better the signal. Place it at least six feet above the roof.
- Make your lead-in line shorter to avoid excessive signal loss.
- Do not put your TV antenna near the chimney.
- Follow local ordinances about installing antennas, if there are any.
- Make sure that there are no power lines that could touch the antenna or its lines.
Aerial Installation Tips
- Get suggestions from the dealer to determine the best mounting foundation material for the aerial.
- Carefully read the instructions on how to assemble the antenna.
- To protect it from lightning, use standard ground rods.
- Try to point the spine of the antenna in the direction of the TV tower.
- Adjust the antenna by having someone watch the TV set while shifting the television aerial or adjusting its height.
- Keep the lead-in line away from sharp bends and splices.
- Use stand-off devices to separate the twin lead from the metal gutters for at least three inches.
- Secure the coaxial cable by taping it to the mast. This will avoid further strain on the signal.
- The excess line looped in the wall or behind the television may cause interference.
Try to follow these simple tips for aerial installation . Remember, its the small things that make a difference. Nevertheless, if after installing all the TV aerial components and still your reception is poor , better contact Kiwi Sat today and an expert aerial technician will come to your rescue.
Fix it today! Call now: 0800 563 458
Service Areas for KiwiSat Auckland Aerial Installer
Aerial Installer North Shore: Albany, Bayswater, Birkenhead, Browns Bay, Glenfield, Northcote, Takapuna, Devonport, Greenhithe
Aerial Installer Auckland Central: Avondale, Blockhouse Bay, Epsom, Grafton, Greenlane, Grey Lynn, Mount Albert, Mount Eden, Mount Roskill, Mount Wellington, Onehunga, Panmure, Penrose, Remuera, Saint Heliers, Saint Johns
Aerial Installer Manukau City: Clevedon, Clover Park, East Tamaki, Howick, Mangere, Manurewa, Pakuranga, Papatoetoe
Aerial Installer Waitakere City: Glendene, Henderson, Hobsonville, Massey, Te Atatu, West Harbour